Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November, Part Two

I'm learning that I'm not so good at daily blogging. As in, I constantly forget. So, weekly? Sounds good to me!

November 8: I'm thankful for chill bosses (yes, I said that) and understanding what's actually happening in Latin (or understanding the homework, anyway)! Totally something I could get used to.

November 9: Today, I'm thankful for ALL of my amazing friends here. I have met so many people that I never dreamed I would have so much in common with. I'm also thankful that I got to spend my Friday night celebrating Carson's birthday with these awesome people:


November 10: I'm thankful for football! (But really, when am I not?) I'm also grateful that if anyone had to stomp us...it was the GA Tech jackets and not State. It's all about putting things in perspective, sometimes.


November 11: On Veteran's Day, I am always reminded of how thankful I am for my dearest cousins and grandfather who have all served in the military. I'm always thankful for everyone who helps, serves or protects our beautiful country in some way or another.
(Honorable Mentions for today: Allie, who lets me crash her Notebook watching party and Devin, the best RA ever, who never fails to make me laugh.)

November 12: I'm thankful for UNC CLD-FLI and the friends I made and the things I learned through this program.
(More Honorable Mentions: (help! I'm overflowing with thanks.) re-watching The Lion King and all the amazing childhood memories that were all brought back.)

November 13: Today, I'm beyond thankful for that feeling of accomplishment and the thought that maybe, just maybe, studying helps. And lights at the end of tunnels (read: the beautiful afternoon after a test). That's nice too.

November 14: Why has someone on this campus not started selling buttons that say: "I survived the great UNC registration of _________ 20___"? Along those lines: I am thankful that I survived the great UNC registration of spring 2013 and even getting some of the classes that I wanted!

What are YOU thankful for today? There's always something, even if finding it requires a little searching. (:
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment