Saturday, May 26, 2012

Wonderful Wednesdays...and Terrific Thursdays

Wednesdays are quickly becoming my favorite day of the week. Every Wednesday, my godfather, Sean, and his daughter Olivia, my "godsister", come over and we have dinner. It's so wonderful to get to catch up with some of my favorite people.

Yesterday, I wasn't feeling so great and just really wanted to curl up in bed and read after school...so I did. And sweet Olivia came up and snuggled with me as well and we shared some quality sister time:
After dinner, everyone but Dad, who had to study, trooped up to the auditorium to watch my school's talent show. It was fabulous; y'all missed out. There was singing, dancing, poem reading...I was super impressed with all of my school's amazing talent!

Will in his ducky pants; there was also a poem involved
There was some awesome Irish dancing by Miss Kelcie

Amanda getting ready to sing. <3
Final bows
Thursday was our last Family ever. Finals start next week, so the entire schedule gets blown entirely away...and then a lot of people just don't even have to be there. Our family is made up primarily of seniors, so to celebrate our last gathering, we all headed out to the park for the second week in a row.

There was some chillin':
Visiting:
And a lot of laughs. At one point, Will leapt on Alex's back and yells "Run Shadowfax! Show us the meaning of haste!" All Lord of the Rings fans instantly collapsed in laughter.

I'm going to miss these crazy kids. It's been a really excellent four years. Neither Amanda nor I have any finals this year, so I've gotten a head start on the whole packing-for-college, cleaning-out-schoolwork process...and the sappy nostalgia, as well. 

We've been working on our bucket list, but that deserves it's own post, so more will be coming soon!
~B

PS - I know there are some wacky formatting things going on in this post, but I've given up on trying to reason with Blogger. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment