Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Four Posts and Counting...

Hey everyone,

Just letting y'all know, we are still alive and loving France. I'm working on four posts to upload, but I have pictures in about three different places and sporadic wi-fi, so I'm hoping they'll be up soon...but making no promises. (:

We've been busy sightseeing after arriving in Paris Sunday night. Details will follow (in these posts that I hope to have up soon, haha), but the places have included Notre Dame (multiple times), Arc de Triomphe and more!

For lunch two days in a row, we've had baguettes, cheese and fruit. It's a hard life in Paris and I love it.

A little teaser of what's to come:



It's almost 11 here (oh...just kidding, it is 11...crap.), so as the French say: bonne nuit!

More tomorrow,
B&S

No comments:

Post a Comment